Purpose Of Education
- Creation of awareness against unscientific social, cultural and historical customs and values.
- Imparting formal and non-formal education to support all children to be educated.
- Research and implementation of newer and scientific methods for amelioration of socio economic and cultural condition of people.
- To establish rural libraries. rural knowledge resource centers to imbibe ideas for development
- To open, run and manage educational institutions including preparatory school, primary school, welfare centers and resource training centers for cultural amelioratin.
- To start establish, run take over or manage and maintain school with an object to provide sound pre-primary, primary, middle, secondary, senior secondary
- and higher education to children by seeking recognition and affiliation from the education departments and concerned Govt. authorities.
- To work and arrange different activities and programmes for the development of computer education and information technology.
- To arrange and manage the training institutions in typing short hand, computer education, fine arts, crafts, music, painting, beautician, dancing, yoga, physical education and in other professional training subjects.